The Student Room Group

Starting sixth form

Hi I am currently going into Y12 and I haven't yet received any information regarding my sixth form such as when my sixth form reopens and what time do I have to go to the sixth form. Does anyone know anything about this?
Reply 1
Original post by Alz--
Hi I am currently going into Y12 and I haven't yet received any information regarding my sixth form such as when my sixth form reopens and what time do I have to go to the sixth form. Does anyone know anything about this?

can i ask which sixth form you're talking about?
Original post by Alz--

Since different sixth forms/ schools are dealing with Covid differently regarding schedules and preparations. I suggest you contacting your sixth form directly by calling in. If not then try an alternative such as emailing any staffs you have contact with.
I would strongly suggest contacting the school where you’re attending 6th form and explain you’ve not received any information about reopening.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending