The Student Room Group

Scared to leave

Hi.
So I have been at my secondary school for 6 years, and am now in year 13. I am constantly terrified of leaving and moving to university as I have made all my memories and friends here and love the environment the school everything. Ik I sound obsessed but it’s difficult to explain. I don’t know how to get over this feeling PLS HELP
Reply 1
I am constantly dreading leaving. Idk what to do sorry this Thread is a mess
Reply 2
Bump
its scary but its just something you have to do, everybody misses that sense of security in a place you know well but who knows maybe you'll have more fun at uni then you did in secondary school, so try and look at the positives and be excited for a new adventure
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
its scary but its just something you have to do, everybody misses that sense of security in a place you know well but who knows maybe you'll have more fun at uni then you did in secondary school, so try and look at the positives and be excited for a new adventure

Thankyou- I know that it will have to happen but I’m constantly dreading it and thinking of how once I leave that’s it no going back. I’m jus so scared. Idk how to explain the feeling
Thankyou- I know that it will have to happen but I’m constantly dreading it and thinking of how once I leave that’s it no going back. I’m jus so scared. Idk how to explain the feeling

thats understandable, i did my sixth form separately so i left secondary school earlier and i missed it terribly but after a while you honestly get over it, i know it seems like a sucky answer but its kinda the only option you have. you could try and 'soften the blow' by putting in effort to keep up with friends online and stuff, i know keeping up with my secondary school best friend definitely helped me a lot to miss everything less. good luck and enjoy uni :smile:
Hi.
So I have been at my secondary school for 6 years, and am now in year 13. I am constantly terrified of leaving and moving to university as I have made all my memories and friends here and love the environment the school everything. Ik I sound obsessed but it’s difficult to explain. I don’t know how to get over this feeling PLS HELP

It's school, are you not glad to get out of there? All the annoying teachers, getting treated like a kid tbf you are acting like one atm so maybe you could go back to primary school since you're acting like a 5 year old

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending