The Student Room Group

Medical universities in Ukraine

Hello. I just completed the third year of medical school in Dnipro medical institute. The students on 4th year are not able to visit hospital as promised. Also, most classes are online and I’m not satisfied with the education. I am looking to transfer to another university in Ukraine. Does anyone have experience from Bogomolets national university? This is the university I am most interested in and I would appreciate your honest feedback from studying there. I could not find information if this school is credited as usual in EU countries.
Reply 1
Thank you!
Original post by HMKS
Hello. I just completed the third year of medical school in Dnipro medical institute. The students on 4th year are not able to visit hospital as promised. Also, most classes are online and I’m not satisfied with the education. I am looking to transfer to another university in Ukraine. Does anyone have experience from Bogomolets national university? This is the university I am most interested in and I would appreciate your honest feedback from studying there. I could not find information if this school is credited as usual in EU countries.

Hi. I am studying in kiev University ukaraine. Its has a high educational standard.
Reply 3
Hi! Where are you from? Are you happy with everything in the university?
Original post by HMKS
Hi! Where are you from? Are you happy with everything in the university

Yup m satisfied. I used sme for my admission. They were very helpful.
Reply 5
Original post by willbrownfire123
Yup m satisfied. I used sme for my admission. They were very helpful.

And by Kyiv university you mean Bogomolets right? Are you currently studying offline?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending