The Student Room Group

How many kids do you want?

I want 2 or 3

Scroll to see replies

None, at the present moment.
3, I think.
Idk... 3 maybe... lol I'm a kid why am I even thinking about kids?
I want 2 but we're undergoing IVF so because of $$$ it'll probably be one.
4 2 girls and 2 boys, if its like 3 boys and 1 girl i will keep on having children till its equal.
Reply 8
I don't know currently. It could be 1; alternatively, it could be 5+.
None! :laugh:.
zero
Original post by Holamisamigos213
4 2 girls and 2 boys, if its like 3 boys and 1 girl i will keep on having children till its equal.

You possibly will forever have to have children with no hope of levelling it... The gender depends on the sperm... there's no rule saying the number of sperm with 'Y' chromosomes = the number with 'X' chromosomes in a given partner's sperm...
I'd rather not have any.
Zero or anything less than that
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
I want 2 or 3

Less is better. Not only can you devote more time and attention to the child if you have one or two, it is also more responsible to have less, cheaper to have less and much better for the planet to have less
None atm but a maximum of 2 once I'm at least 28
Zero please.
Original post by sufys12
You possibly will forever have to have children with no hope of levelling it... The gender depends on the sperm... there's no rule saying the number of sperm with 'Y' chromosomes = the number with 'X' chromosomes in a given partner's sperm...

yeah i know im just playing around, i want 4 children regardless of what gender
Original post by Anholm
Less is better. Not only can you devote more time and attention to the child if you have one or two, it is also more responsible to have less, cheaper to have less and much better for the planet to have less

The only reason I said 3 was because twins run in my family so if I have one child first then have twins it’s fine
Original post by Anonymous
The only reason I said 3 was because twins run in my family so if I have one child first then have twins it’s fine

My spouse wants twins - one pregnancy but two kids Win WIN. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending