The Student Room Group

Is this course healthcare pre registration courses? Plz help

Hi all,

I would appreciate if anyone can help me.

I have applied for student finance for undergraduate loan for MSc dietetics course in UEA but my application was rejected by student finance and they told me to apply for postgraduate loan. I have contacted the student finance but no proper answer.

Does anyone know how can I make sure my course is definitely pre registration course and have to apply for undergraduate loan?
Please also can you help me how can I demonstrate this to student finance and make my case to them?

Many thanks
Original post by Ahmad.ka
Hi all,

I would appreciate if anyone can help me.

I have applied for student finance for undergraduate loan for MSc dietetics course in UEA but my application was rejected by student finance and they told me to apply for postgraduate loan. I have contacted the student finance but no proper answer.

Does anyone know how can I make sure my course is definitely pre registration course and have to apply for undergraduate loan?
Please also can you help me how can I demonstrate this to student finance and make my case to them?

Many thanks

The course page on the university's website should make it clear that completion of the course makes you eligible for HCPC registration. If it doesn't, you'll need to contact them to confirm (after which the university needs to contact SFE to confirm that their course is eligible for undergrad funding).
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
The course page on the university's website should make it clear that completion of the course makes you eligible for HCPC registration. If it doesn't, you'll need to contact them to confirm (after which the university needs to contact SFE to confirm that their course is eligible for undergrad funding).

Thanks for your respond.
Apparently this course is not in SFE data base. I have contacted UEA and asked them to follow it up.
Hopefully they will be sorted soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending