L30NNA
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, just wanted to know if a university course would require for you to have specific a-levels would they include it on the “entry requirement” section of the course on their website ? I have a course in mind that I want to do and it doesn’t specify that I need any specific a- levels in order to get in so does that mean I need to enquire more about the course or can I just apply anyway.
master uugway
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
They often specify, but I'd email the university if I were you. Better safe than rejected right off the bat! Good luck
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by L30NNA)
Hi, just wanted to know if a university course would require for you to have specific a-levels would they include it on the “entry requirement” section of the course on their website ? I have a course in mind that I want to do and it doesn’t specify that I need any specific a- levels in order to get in so does that mean I need to enquire more about the course or can I just apply anyway.
I'd assume any grades would work but one related to your course would help they would have specified if it mattered.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Usually it will say something like “AAA at A-Level”. If there’s no subjects specified along with that then there are no preferred or essential AL’s.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (3)
7.32%
Okay (16)
39.02%
A bit lacking (11)
26.83%
Not good at all (11)
26.83%

Watched Threads