The Student Room Group

Entry requirement confusion

Hi, just wanted to know if a university course would require for you to have specific a-levels would they include it on the “entry requirement” section of the course on their website ? I have a course in mind that I want to do and it doesn’t specify that I need any specific a- levels in order to get in so does that mean I need to enquire more about the course or can I just apply anyway.
They often specify, but I'd email the university if I were you. Better safe than rejected right off the bat! Good luck :smile:
Original post by L30NNA
Hi, just wanted to know if a university course would require for you to have specific a-levels would they include it on the “entry requirement” section of the course on their website ? I have a course in mind that I want to do and it doesn’t specify that I need any specific a- levels in order to get in so does that mean I need to enquire more about the course or can I just apply anyway.

I'd assume any grades would work but one related to your course would help they would have specified if it mattered.
Usually it will say something like “AAA at A-Level”. If there’s no subjects specified along with that then there are no preferred or essential AL’s.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending