The Student Room Group

Should I give my crush a ring?

Hi, I’ve put this on anonymous so she doesn’t see it.

Me (16M) and my best friend (16F) have been friends for over 3 years and the whole time I’ve liked her.

Should I spend a £80 on a Pandora ring for her, for Christmas? It looks really pretty and I know she’ll like it I’m just wondering if it’s the right/appropriate thing to do seeing as a ring is sort of romantic and we’re currently just friends.
Seems like a big gift for a 16yo to be giving another 16yo - especially someone who is just a friend. I personally would advise against it.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by 1582
Seems like a big gift for a 16yo to be giving another 16yo - especially someone who is just a friend. I personally would advise against it.

Thanks for the advice 😊
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’ve put this on anonymous so she doesn’t see it.

Me (16M) and my best friend (16F) have been friends for over 3 years and the whole time I’ve liked her.

Should I spend a £80 on a Pandora ring for her, for Christmas? It looks really pretty and I know she’ll like it I’m just wondering if it’s the right/appropriate thing to do seeing as a ring is sort of romantic and we’re currently just friends.

nah fam, are you trying to get rejected my G??? you're going to scar her forever maybe she wants to be besties and you're going to ruin that.; i can speak from experience. ok babe, see ya XX

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending