The Student Room Group

Feeling generally unwell and tired all the time :/

It's the same all the time.

I feel tired and unwell.

I have varying amounts of sleep, generally over 8, on weekends I sleep for around 11.

But i'm still tired. My parents say that if you stay in bed all the time you'll end up feeling like this!?!?

I think because of the tiredness, I feel unwell. I feel terrible tonight. This mixture of tiredness and general unwell feeling makes me feel crap and I don't do any work :/

Damn...
Reply 1
You probably have HIV/AIDS.
Just visit your doctor...its probably nothing but just be on the safe side, just seeing as over tiredness can be a sign of diabetes.

Sure itll be fine.
Reply 3
have a bath and an early night?
Reply 4
How much exercise do you do?

I tend to feel a bit like that when I don't do any (right now for instance).
Reply 5
I'm like that too. I cope / get by.

Try to have a day off when you don't feel like you have to do any work
Ms?
I'm like this too and I get terrible headaches all the time. I went to my GP and she just told me to take paracetamol :rolleyes: But go to yours, like people have already said, especially if it's impacting on your life...
Try getting more exercise, I find that helps me... and also maybe try having a short nap in the afternoon or something? I often feel so much better when I do that. Also try and like 'wind down' before going to sleep :smile:
Reply 8
M.e.?
Reply 9
you could be anaemic, it makes you tired and unwell. tell your parents is scientifically proven young adults and teens need more sleep to rest their busy little brains and hormones :biggrin: lol its true though, we do need more sleep.
I had that, got tested and I had mononucleiosis (glandular fever.)
Blátönn
You probably have HIV/AIDS.

Harsh but....

Lol.
It's the same all the time.

I feel tired and unwell.

I have varying amounts of sleep, generally over 8, on weekends I sleep for around 11.

But i'm still tired. My parents say that if you stay in bed all the time you'll end up feeling like this!?!?

I think because of the tiredness, I feel unwell. I feel terrible tonight. This mixture of tiredness and general unwell feeling makes me feel crap and I don't do any work :/

Damn...

My friends Mum had this. Diagnosed with anaemia, then leukimia.
Sorry to scare you :frown: , but its best you get this checked out if you feel that bad.
ask doctor about cfs or fibromaliga
Reply 14
I would get checked out by your GP. to me it sounds like you may have chronic fatigue syndrome/m.e. Either way feel better soon :smile:
Could be anaemia.

Basically it its a symptom for most things, go to your doctor.

Quick Reply

Latest