The Student Room Group

am i pregnant??

okay, so it was my first time having sex and i was a Lil drunk, so I and my bf decided to do it. We didn't have a condom, but he pulled out just fine. He had a Lil more experience than me. Well,I have been freaking out bc I remembered you can get pregnant from precum. Should i be freaking out or tell me what i should do?????

Scroll to see replies

test yourself... depends on when you had sex and where you were at in your cycle.
True. But my bf and I have been using the pull out method for 3 years and not one single pregnancy.
Original post by Anonymous
okay, so it was my first time having sex and i was a Lil drunk, so I and my bf decided to do it. We didn't have a condom, but he pulled out just fine. He had a Lil more experience than me. Well,I have been freaking out bc I remembered you can get pregnant from precum. Should i be freaking out or tell me what i should do?????

You’re not pregnant. Everyone thinks they’re pregnant after their first time.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by gracieee16
test yourself... depends on when you had sex and where you were at in your cycle.

i wasnt ovulating
When did you have sex? If it's recent (last couple of days) go get emergency contraception. Then go get longer term safe contraception.

I mean, you're probably not pregnant. Most people don't get pregnant any given time, even if they are ovulating and actively trying to get pregnant. But there's enough of a chance that you are that doing nothing isn't sensible. If you don't want to be pregnant (and you don't have moral objections to preventing pregnancy) then dealing with it right now is a much, MUCH better option than waiting until you know whether you are or not.
Reply 6
True. But my bf and I have been using the pull out method for 3 years and not one single pregnancy.

Why would you not take free contraception? This is the definition of stupid and irresponsible.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by marple
Why would you not take free contraception? This is the definition of stupid and irresponsible.

First of all, we don’t get free contraceptives where I’m from

Second of all, I don’t mind getting pregnant.

Third of all, if for any reason I don’t want to have the pregnancy I’m happy to have the baby aborted. But I don’t think it would come to that point.

Not pregnant if you’re a boy.
Just get a test done. Simple as.
Not pregnant if you’re a boy.

who said i was a guy lol
w

First of all, we don’t get free contraceptives where I’m from

Second of all, I don’t mind getting pregnant.

Third of all, if for any reason I don’t want to have the pregnancy I’m happy to have the baby aborted. But I don’t think it would come to that point.

i dont were i am from eiter
Original post by marple

Did you read the part about the condom?
also taking a different form of contraception isn’t an easy decision as there are risks.

Your more than likely fine. It takes a lot to get pregnant. I wouldn’t worry as when I became active my Periods started being 11 days late at times. Take a test if it is more than 2 weeks late.
Original post by Meg192501
Your more than likely fine. It takes a lot to get pregnant. I wouldn’t worry as when I became active my Periods started being 11 days late at times. Take a test if it is more than 2 weeks late.

thankkk youu
i wasnt ovulating

well then you have a low chance..
Original post by Meg192501

It takes a lot for SOME people to get pregnant, others are very fertile! Get tested, and next time use contraception!

I would go to a chemist and ask to speak to a pharmacist in private about it. They will probably give you a morning after pill to take, if this happened recently. Though you're probably not pregnant but to be on the safe side.

Alternatively you could phone your doctor to discuss and they would issue you a prescription for the morning after pill or you could order the morning after pill from an online doctor like Boots online but then I think you have to pay for it
Original post by harrysbar
I would go to a chemist and ask to speak to a pharmacist in private about it. They will probably give you a morning after pill to take, if this happened recently. Though you're probably not pregnant but to be on the safe side.

Alternatively you could phone your doctor to discuss and they would issue you a prescription for the morning after pill or you could order the morning after pill from an online doctor like Boots online but then I think you have to pay for it

PRSOM!
Reply 19
Lol, maybe don’t do it drunk next time so clearer heads prevail

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending