The Student Room Group

What to bring to a University Interview?

Urgent! I’ve got a uni interview tomorrow and they need certain documents such as my gcse certificates and drivers licence and passport for a DBS check. I’m a male and i’m just wondering how will i carry this? will it look bad if i walk in with a school back pack? Also it’s meant to be 3°C tomorrow lol and all i have is a massive puffer coat. Help!
Original post by examsaregross
Urgent! I’ve got a uni interview tomorrow and they need certain documents such as my gcse certificates and drivers licence and passport for a DBS check. I’m a male and i’m just wondering how will i carry this? will it look bad if i walk in with a school back pack? Also it’s meant to be 3°C tomorrow lol and all i have is a massive puffer coat. Help!

A rucksack is fine. You're not walking in to interview for CEO of KPMG :smile:

It can help to keep all the relevant docs together in a plastic wallet or other folder if you have one. Saves rummaging around.

Don't worry about the coat. You can take it off as soon as you get inside if you are conscious. But bear in the mind they will be seeing all kinds of students and it's not a fashion competition. They'd rather you wore the puffer jacket than had your teeth rattling throughout the interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending