The Student Room Group

Finding out the guy I'm talking to is close friends with my hookup

So I've been texting this guy for a while now, we have all similar interests and mutual friends and I've never found someone this similar to me, HOWEVER at a party I hooked up with a different guy and after we texted for a few days before gossip was spread and it all went wrong (he unfollowed me on instagram and stopped talking to me)

So I find out that they're really good friends but the guy I've been texting is somehow unaware that I had sex with his friend because I think the guy I had sex with is a private person (he didn't even try to resolve stuff just ignored me).

I'm just scared that I'll meet the guy I've been texting at some point maybe at a party and he will be with his friend who I slept with. How the hell am I gonna play that one out? It's not like his friend is an ex of mine we literally spoke for a few days after hooking up but obviously friends will believe what their friends tell them and hes gonna tell him that I'm a psycho to avoid.

Do you think he will have any understanding if he finds out? How am I gonna hang out with him if I hooked up with his friend who will most likely be around? I know I shouldn't talk to him but for once I've found someone I get along with so well
I mean you could just tell him if you're worried that it will affect things and then see how he feels.
Or just come clean?
What you’ve done before him does not matter.
You don’t have to tell him anything. And you shouldn’t let anyone make you feel bad about it either.
(edited 2 years ago)
Tell the second guy that he's far better than the first one was. Job done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending