The Student Room Group

I have feelings for someone

I'm starting to like a boy in my year but we rarely get to talk/see each other because I'm pretty sure he's got some sort of SEN. He's in my form, PE and comp sci class but he rarely shows up to any of them. We have talked with each other before and I think he views me as a friend at least. I don't know what to do about it. I'm not sure what his sexuality is and I haven't come out to anyone as bi either.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm starting to like a boy in my year but we rarely get to talk/see each other because I'm pretty sure he's got some sort of SEN. He's in my form, PE and comp sci class but he rarely shows up to any of them. We have talked with each other before and I think he views me as a friend at least. I don't know what to do about it. I'm not sure what his sexuality is and I haven't come out to anyone as bi either.

try n get close to him!! slowly but surely form a closer friendship with him. ask a trusted friend to help u find out if he might be into guys! (im guessing ur a guy because of ur comment abt being bi. sorry if im incorrect).
Reply 2
Original post by zero333
try n get close to him!! slowly but surely form a closer friendship with him. ask a trusted friend to help u find out if he might be into guys! (im guessing ur a guy because of ur comment abt being bi. sorry if im incorrect).

Sorry for only just seeing this reply. I want to get close to him but I barely get the chance to see him, he's also always with a teacher and I find it hard to start conversations. The last time I remember us having a conversation was last year sports day when I was on the bench and his teacher left to do something so he came up to me and started chatting to me, when his teacher came back he went back to her though. I also don't really have a friend that I trust to help me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending