The Student Room Group

HSBC Work Experience- Interview.

I recently completed the HSBC telephone interview. You may have the video interview.
I strongly recommend reading up on HSBC values. The questions I was asked were based on them. I was informed before this was going to be a value-based interview.
Plan your answer before, so you have a rough idea what you are going to say. But I promise you during the interview you aren't to say the exact thing. Basically, just know what you are going to say.
Make sure when you answer enthusiastically.
Don't give the generic "I'm good" when they ask how you are. Say "I'm doing great. I am actually really excited about this interview."
Don't be afraid to ask to repeat the question. And make sure to ask a question or two, because it shows you are interested.
thanks for sharing
Original post by Anonymous
I recently completed the HSBC telephone interview. You may have the video interview.
I strongly recommend reading up on HSBC values. The questions I was asked were based on them. I was informed before this was going to be a value-based interview.
Plan your answer before, so you have a rough idea what you are going to say. But I promise you during the interview you aren't to say the exact thing. Basically, just know what you are going to say.
Make sure when you answer enthusiastically.
Don't give the generic "I'm good" when they ask how you are. Say "I'm doing great. I am actually really excited about this interview."
Don't be afraid to ask to repeat the question. And make sure to ask a question or two, because it shows you are interested.

hi sorry i know this post was from a while back, but could i ask the specific questions you were asked in the interview if you remember?
thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending