The Student Room Group

Can you accept two postgraduate offers for insurance?

I dont think so just the one
Original post by CelaenSardothien

Original post by JamesHaigh
I dont think so just the one

You can accept as many as you like, then reject them later when you make a final decision. The only issue is if you are asked to pay a deposit, then you will lose your deposit if you chance your mind. There is no centralised system for postgrad applications, other unis wont know if you've accepted multiple offers.
Reply 3
I’ve seen a thing about UKPASS and unis knowing about other acceptances? Do you know anything about this?
Original post by threeportdrift
You can accept as many as you like, then reject them later when you make a final decision. The only issue is if you are asked to pay a deposit, then you will lose your deposit if you chance your mind. There is no centralised system for postgrad applications, other unis wont know if you've accepted multiple offers.
Original post by Ameleahg26
I’ve seen a thing about UKPASS and unis knowing about other acceptances? Do you know anything about this?

No sorry, I know nothing about UKPASS except it's a very obscure way of applying to postgrad courses.
Reply 5
Original post by threeportdrift
No sorry, I know nothing about UKPASS except it's a very obscure way of applying to postgrad courses.

Ohh okay so if you didn’t apply through there then it won’t matter! I’d not even heard of it until I saw a forum speaking about it hence the confusion.
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending