The Student Room Group

I resit my law exam two times and I keep failing

I got a 36% and I worked my ass off for four months, yet I got a fail... again. Online university was so difficult for me because I am hard of hearing and suffer with mental health issues. I really hate exams and I have spoken to the module lecturer which was helpful. yet, I have failed the exam again...
Look at where you have failed. It doesn't matter if you keep resitting if you don't understand the where element.
Reply 2
Can I help you with your exams?
Original post by Anonymous
I got a 36% and I worked my ass off for four months, yet I got a fail... again. Online university was so difficult for me because I am hard of hearing and suffer with mental health issues. I really hate exams and I have spoken to the module lecturer which was helpful. yet, I have failed the exam again...

Sorry to hear that, how stressful.

In all honesty, it may be that you need to make big changes. Maybe online uni is not the best option for you or maybe Law is not the best subject for you. I would have a big think about whether you would be better switching to a different subject or different method of learning.
Original post by Andra01

I feel a scam coming on here, possibly with a side dose of follow up blackmail.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by harrysbar
Sorry to hear that, how stressful.

In all honesty, it may be that you need to make big changes. Maybe online uni is not the best option for you or maybe Law is not the best subject for you. I would have a big think about whether you would be better switching to a different subject or different method of learning.

Law is for me, It was online university that was a struggle and I fell behind due to not be able to use my DSA equipment since it was used for face to face lectures. I’ve completed a foundation year before first year and managed to obtain a 2:1 without DSA, it was face to face until March 2020.

Before that, I did an a level law and I got a B in law so I am sure law is for me. I am not interested in any other subject apart from law and I have to wait until I get my full results which is on 23rd of May
Original post by Anonymous
Law is for me, It was online university that was a struggle and I fell behind due to not be able to use my DSA equipment since it was used for face to face lectures. I’ve completed a foundation year before first year and managed to obtain a 2:1 without DSA, it was face to face until March 2020.

Before that, I did an a level law and I got a B in law so I am sure law is for me. I am not interested in any other subject apart from law and I have to wait until I get my full results which is on 23rd of May

Realistically you have to be a bit more pragmatic, you have now failed a first year exam 3 times.

Ultimately I would suggest you sre going to likely struggle as things get tougher and then you’ll enter one of the toughest & most competitive industries where academic performance is scrutinised in terms of getting a good graduate destination.

Maybe take some time to consider your options, it might not be what you want to hear but I don’t think telling you to blindly continue would be good advice.
Reply 7
Original post by Andra01
can you help me please i keep failing too and getting Us

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending