The Student Room Group

Am I being childish?

Been talking to this girl for probably just like 2 weeks? We met at work and hit it off straight away. I liked her and she suggested we met up sometime, which was when I proceeded to get her number blah blah.

We met up, had dates, we made it official which was probably a mistake. Tbh, at the time, I didn’t really want anything serious with her but one thing lead to another which led me actually falling for her. I invited her over and we had sex.

Long story short, I forgot to reply to her message because I got caught up with life. Mind you, she has me on read on Snapchat for 2 days now, which I haven’t even brought up initially. I told her I was distracted because of life, she told me “I cba wasting my time with you”, and I told her to “stfu”.

She’s now calling me immature and that I shouldn’t have said that so she’s now ending. I told her that she should do what’s best for her, if ending it over the littlest **** is what she wants then so be it. She started calling me dumb and immature again. Am I ? Did I dodge a bullet here lads?

I honestly couldn’t care less what she thinks of me, just want different opinions on this situation.
You told her you were official when you just wanted sex? I think you're the bullet.
Both as bad as each other tbh.
Original post by SagaciousSag
You told her you were official when you just wanted sex? I think you're the bullet.

I just wanted sex initially, but then we ended up talking seriously. I was okay with that so I just continued on with it, and wanted to see where it went. Because I was genuinely happy talking to her.
Original post by Admit-One
Both as bad as each other tbh.

Elaborate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending