The Student Room Group

Study Medicine Europe

Has anyone used the Study Medicine Europe agency to apply for universities in Bulgaria
And is it reliable?
Original post by Jlashg
Has anyone used the Study Medicine Europe agency to apply for universities in Bulgaria
And is it reliable?

@KA_P
Original post by Jlashg
And is it reliable?

Hi there,

The general consensus is that they are reliable, according to the reviews I found on Google - however, please note that there are a few reviews regarding a delay in communication. As with any agency, there is always a risk to take, whether that be if the reviews themselves are reliable or something else.

Which universities are you interested in applying to and is this for Medicine, as I realise that Study Medicine Europe offers consultation on applying for dentistry as well? A few examples of universities in Bulgaria are Plovdiv, Sofia and Varna.

Would you mind me asking what's stopping you from applying independently as this is certainly possible due to there being a lot of information on the university course websites?

I'm pretty sure Study Medicine Europe offers a free consultation, so I would see if this is possible and then judge for yourself if you think you can trust them with your application. Another thing you could do is compare different agencies and see which one makes you feel most reassured.

If you need any further help, please feel free to tag me. I hope this is of help to you :hugs:

Thank you for the tag :jumphug:
I've applied with them and they are very organised with what they're doing. I've also had a few of my family friends using the agency as well and they have all given positive feedback :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by nusrat.zehan
I've applied with them and they are very organised with what they're doing. I've also had a few of my family friends using the agency as well and they have all given positive feedback :smile:

Thank you very much for replying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending