The Student Room Group

Why did he reach back out

So if left a guy on read for 3 days after he apologized to me. 3 days later he texts me asking how I am? Why would he reach back out even though I left him on read 3 days ago and didn’t reach out to him?
No one can answer your question, as it is right now.

To stand a chance of getting some decent constructive answers, we need to know more about the background, context etc.

What happened between the two of you and why is he apologising? Are you interested in ever replying to him?
Original post by Emilly676
So if left a guy on read for 3 days after he apologized to me. 3 days later he texts me asking how I am? Why would he reach back out even though I left him on read 3 days ago and didn’t reach out to him?

Simple . Because you can’t lose if you never give up
Holding onto hope, desperation, if you don't want to talk to him say that then block him.

In my view because he didn't get a reply he is probably reading into it that you are still p*ssed at him. He is hoping that it might prompt you into changing your mind a little, that would be my guess.
Reply 5
Because he's the bigger person and doesn't play silly mind games...

Obviously because he still likes you and is willing to give you another chance, despite you ghosting him for 3 days. He’s a nice guy, why is this a bad thing? You either tell him you’re not interested so he stops, or you try again with him. At least he’s giving you the chance to try again. He’s trying to see past the ghosting, because he actually likes you.
(edited 1 year ago)

Looking back at your thread history, this seems to be a recurring topic:

Is he playing games ?

He keeps coming back ???

Men are weird

Guys how ?

Why would he say this ?

Quick question first date

What is his problem?

Was he creepy ?

Why would he think this ?

Why do men do this ?

I would wager that a lot of your 'deleted' threads are also on the same topic.

The honest answer to all these is, we can't possibly know, and guessing is not helpful to you.

They key question which you're not asking, is "Is this acceptable behaviour to me?" If it isn't, block and move on. If it is, and it's bothering you, ask him about it.

Incidentally, are all these questions about the same chap, or do you just have a busy social schedule?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending