The Student Room Group

I feel so dirty..

ok, I don't really have any good excuse, I haven't been on a strict diet or anything..although I am ovulating and my hormones are through the roof..

But I just got a teaspoon of margarine, mixed it with some muscavado sugar, and licked it all of. I feel so dirty! And so guilty!
I literally feel dirtier than the time I did anal.
I don't know what to do to make up for it, I can't go to a priest because I'm not Catholic.

So, all I can do is make a thread and ask for people to post their dirty little secrets, or the last thing they felt really guilty for doing, to make me feel better.

Go!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No one cares.
lol..... I sense a troll
i lold
I'm ovulating as well.
Reply 5
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
lol..... I sense a troll

No, I actually just did this. I genuinely feel guilty!
Reply 6
bless your little cotton socks
Anonymous
I don't know what to do to make up for it, I can't go to a priest because I'm not Catholic.

Good job, because judging by the maturity of your post I'd say you're at about the optimum age to get molested by a priest.
Reply 8
You're thinking of going to a priest because you ate some sugar, if you were Catholic?
Reply 9
Depends what you licked it off? Did he enjoy it?
Reply 10
Big lol at the troll.
Silly silly silly.
Reply 11
*yawn*
Reply 12
What does that sugar stuff and maargaine mixed together make?
Reply 13
Mmm butter icing makes a good snack indeed
Reply 14
It's not real butter icing unless it's butter. Margarine? Pft, lightweight. :p:
Reply 15
Tonic
What does that sugar stuff and maargaine mixed together make?

a bit like butter cream but its brown because its with muscavado sugar. and so it tastes slightly differently.

You use muscavado sugar in brownies and biscuits, and its good for making caramel.
Wtf...it's not normal food but there's nothing to feel guilty about.
Reply 17
Thud
It's not real butter icing unless it's butter. Margarine? Pft, lightweight. :p:

I couldn't use real butter! that'd make it even worse!
Reply 18
Anonymous
ok, I don't really have any good excuse, I haven't been on a strict diet or anything..although I am ovulating and my hormones are through the roof..

But I just got a teaspoon of margarine, mixed it with some muscavado sugar, and licked it all of. I feel so dirty! And so guilty!
I literally feel dirtier than the time I did anal.

So, all I can do is make a thread and ask for people to post their dirty little secrets, or the last thing they felt really guilty for doing, to make me feel better.

Go!

:eek: That will make you ovulate more
Reply 19
alenax
You're thinking of going to a priest because you ate some sugar, if you were Catholic?

A guy in a white coat I think is more appropriate :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending