The Student Room Group

I don't know what to do anymore

I just finished my A-Levels, and well I thought I had good grades and have worked hard all my time at school, done extra curriculars and everything. But I didn't get into uni, I don't know why because I met all the requirements and even got rejected by my safe SAFE choices which were 3 grades lower than what I was predicted. I cant find the course I want in clearing and now I don't know what to do anymore. I can't tell if my expectations were too high or if I just was really unlucky and I'm sad and confused. Even if I do take a gap year I have literally no idea how I could make my application better than it was this year, and I dont want to go through the same thing all over again :frown:
Original post by EpicLol333
I just finished my A-Levels, and well I thought I had good grades and have worked hard all my time at school, done extra curriculars and everything. But I didn't get into uni, I don't know why because I met all the requirements and even got rejected by my safe SAFE choices which were 3 grades lower than what I was predicted. I cant find the course I want in clearing and now I don't know what to do anymore. I can't tell if my expectations were too high or if I just was really unlucky and I'm sad and confused. Even if I do take a gap year I have literally no idea how I could make my application better than it was this year, and I dont want to go through the same thing all over again :frown:

What course(s) were you applying for?
Do Open University. They have no entry requirements

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending