The Student Room Group

bf called me psycho

my ex bf called me crazy saying that "some people have gone psycho by studying and they still have 4 years of study left". I am a biomed grad applying for medicine and he taunt me that I have gone crazy and still have 4 years of study. Then a few days after this my sister also said that "haha you look like psycho". I now doubt that do I actually look psycho when more than one person have said this to me
You should be questioning their definitions of the word 'psycho', not yourself.

It's your choice how long you want to study for. If anything, it's admirable.

They might be envious.
How much sleep are you getting?
7-9 hrs, why?
7-9 hrs, why?
Original post by hungrysalamander
How much sleep are you getting?
Original post by Anonymous
my ex bf called me crazy saying that "some people have gone psycho by studying and they still have 4 years of study left". I am a biomed grad applying for medicine and he taunt me that I have gone crazy and still have 4 years of study. Then a few days after this my sister also said that "haha you look like psycho". I now doubt that do I actually look psycho when more than one person have said this to me

They probably called you psycho because they couldn't handle doing that many years of studying themselves. But if you enjoy it and it's your thing then just ignore what they say and do the things you like to do.
7-9 hrs, why?

I thought you were described as psycho looking due to sleep deprivation. If that's not the case then ask why they think you look like a psycho because I'm out of ideas on what that's supposed to mean.

so give him a reason:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending