Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

every night i deal with this **** Watch

my 'brother'

tonight's case -

I'm not in a great mood. Don't appear 'happy' and don't joke around with my 19 year old brother. I'm 18. He sees me downstairs and tries to piss me off, purposefully. I go into the bath later, the dorr has no lock on it, he goes for a pis, and punches me in the bath for fun, i retaliate eventually and asks why he's doing it. Now he's getting really angry with me sayng it's my fault and that my mood spreads to him and therefore I should expect him to punch me :shifty: . He's just slamming doors non-stop. What a ****. Or does he have a case?

Brothers are brothers. Hence why I'm so lucky to have two, quiet, little sisters.

ReputationRep:
    he came and punched you whilst you were having a bath naked?

ReputationRep:
    I believe he has a mental case.

If he's treating you like that, imagine how he'll most probably treat future partners etc. He obviously needs help and has anger issues, and maybe others besides. Be the kind soul that gives him that help.

*calls for the men in white coats to take him to Waterloo*

(Original post by Bateman)
    he came and punched you whilst you were having a bath naked?
    don't be surprised ... just another day in my family

ReputationRep:
    Nip it in the bud and kick **** out of him.

(Original post by Juwel)
    Nip it in the bud and kick **** out of him.

I can't do that or else he'll throw my computer out my window or throw my phone on the road or something :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    my brother is 19.... but he's not a **** like yours no offense.

ReputationRep:
    Beat him with a nunchuk. Worked for my brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    where are you from virginia?

ReputationRep:
    where are you from virginia?

ReputationRep:
    you need to seriously calmly tell him you think this is stupid what he's doing. try not to let your bad mood rub off onto other people, even though it's wrong he's acting this way.

if he still acts like an idiot then he obviously just doesn't have the mental compacity to act sensibly and respectively to his own brother.

ReputationRep:
    I can't do that or else he'll throw my computer out my window or throw my phone on the road or something :shifty:
    Breaking a limb would be both a message and prevent retaliation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    If he's treating you like that, imagine how he'll most probably treat future partners etc.
    the brother/sister relationship and the relationship between partners are totally different. me and my younger brother get into fights (shouting and physical) all the time and neither of us are like that with our partners.

to the op; i'm afraid it's just how some people are. hopefully one or other of you will move out at some point, not much you can do until then. ***** all you like though - it helps!

(Original post by Juwel)
    Breaking a limb would be both a message and prevent retaliation.

ur psyching me up for this now.

ReputationRep:
    Hug it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xTazx)
    Beat him with a nunchuk. Worked for my brother.
    Oh I loved this response.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Do a Bruce Lee on him.

ReputationRep:
    Kick his shins in. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    do a Neji, 8 trigram 64 palm rotation.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.