The Student Room Group

every night i deal with this ****

my 'brother'

tonight's case -

I'm not in a great mood. Don't appear 'happy' and don't joke around with my 19 year old brother. I'm 18. He sees me downstairs and tries to piss me off, purposefully. I go into the bath later, the dorr has no lock on it, he goes for a pis, and punches me in the bath for fun, i retaliate eventually and asks why he's doing it. Now he's getting really angry with me sayng it's my fault and that my mood spreads to him and therefore I should expect him to punch me :shifty: . He's just slamming doors non-stop. What a ****. Or does he have a case?

Scroll to see replies

Brothers are brothers. Hence why I'm so lucky to have two, quiet, little sisters.
Reply 2
he came and punched you whilst you were having a bath naked?
I believe he has a mental case.

If he's treating you like that, imagine how he'll most probably treat future partners etc. He obviously needs help and has anger issues, and maybe others besides. Be the kind soul that gives him that help.

*calls for the men in white coats to take him to Waterloo*
Reply 4
Bateman
he came and punched you whilst you were having a bath naked?

don't be surprised ... just another day in my family
Reply 5
Nip it in the bud and kick **** out of him.
Reply 6
Juwel
Nip it in the bud and kick **** out of him.

I can't do that or else he'll throw my computer out my window or throw my phone on the road or something :shifty:
my brother is 19.... but he's not a dick like yours no offense.
Beat him with a nunchuk. Worked for my brother.
Reply 9
Anonymous

where are you from virginia? :biggrin:
Reply 10
Anonymous

where are you from virginia? :biggrin:
Reply 11
you need to seriously calmly tell him you think this is stupid what he's doing. try not to let your bad mood rub off onto other people, even though it's wrong he's acting this way.

if he still acts like an idiot then he obviously just doesn't have the mental compacity to act sensibly and respectively to his own brother.
Reply 12
Anonymous
I can't do that or else he'll throw my computer out my window or throw my phone on the road or something :shifty:

Breaking a limb would be both a message and prevent retaliation.
Toffee_Kid

If he's treating you like that, imagine how he'll most probably treat future partners etc.

the brother/sister relationship and the relationship between partners are totally different. me and my younger brother get into fights (shouting and physical) all the time and neither of us are like that with our partners.

to the op; i'm afraid it's just how some people are. hopefully one or other of you will move out at some point, not much you can do until then. Bitch all you like though - it helps!
Reply 14
Juwel
Breaking a limb would be both a message and prevent retaliation.

ur psyching me up for this now.
Reply 15
Hug it out
Reply 16
xTazx
Beat him with a nunchuk. Worked for my brother.

Oh I loved this response.:yep:
Reply 17
Do a Bruce Lee on him.
Kick his shins in. :yy:
do a Neji, 8 trigram 64 palm rotation.

Latest

Trending

Trending