The Student Room Group

How does it feel like to be in love

Wanna know as I just broke up with my boyfriend and don't think I was ever in love with him. I was happy when we broke up and never really had any feelings for him. So how does it feel to really be in love with someone?
a lot of people imagine love like being absolutely obsessed with them, the butterflies, never being able to be away from them but it’s completely the opposite. Love is really difficult, you appreciate all the good things about them and then learn to live with their flaws, they won’t give you butterflies, they just feel like home. It’s a very hard feeling to describe because it feels slightly different to everyone but it’s true when they say when you’re in love you’ll know.
Reply 2
Original post by Sbjx
a lot of people imagine love like being absolutely obsessed with them, the butterflies, never being able to be away from them but it’s completely the opposite. Love is really difficult, you appreciate all the good things about them and then learn to live with their flaws, they won’t give you butterflies, they just feel like home. It’s a very hard feeling to describe because it feels slightly different to everyone but it’s true when they say when you’re in love you’ll know.

Perfect description, and exactly my experience.
for me I know when I'm in love just by looking in their eyes. I get this odd feeling in my chest and my heart sort of tightens and I can't look away
but being in love, it's exactly like feeling at home with that person. when all you want to do is lay in their arms

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending