The Student Room Group

I have had to send results to University myself. How long will I be waiting?

So it’s results day I’ve just finished my foundation year and wanted to go to a better uni for my degree. I applied on UCAS like I was told to and got my results months ago but they never got sent to UCAS or the uni I want to go to. I’ve uploaded them to the applicant portal but I’m not sure if that’s all I had to do. Has anyone else had this issue before and know how long I’ll be waiting to hear something? I don’t know if I’ll end up losing my place or if I should call them.
Original post by 16sivanx
So it’s results day I’ve just finished my foundation year and wanted to go to a better uni for my degree. I applied on UCAS like I was told to and got my results months ago but they never got sent to UCAS or the uni I want to go to. I’ve uploaded them to the applicant portal but I’m not sure if that’s all I had to do. Has anyone else had this issue before and know how long I’ll be waiting to hear something? I don’t know if I’ll end up losing my place or if I should call them.

If in doubt, call them
Original post by 16sivanx

Hello - Congratulations on your results! If you wanted to get into contact with your university to check whether its all gone through that's not a problem, you should be able to find all of their contact details on their websites including a number to call, and a member of staff will be happy to help you gain some clarification. Hopefully your university will be in contact soon, good luck with your studies! -Caitlin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending