The Student Room Group

Student finance whilst waiting an appeal decision

Hi, I am unsure of whether I can still receive my SFE payments. I have just started Year 3 of my nursing degree at Uni, however, I am still awaiting an appeal outcome from the end of year 2 for one of my assessments. Because of this, I cannot register onto year 3 but I still have to attend lectures and complete any work in case of my appeal being upheld. Does this mean I wont get paid any student finance until my appeal decision has been made or can I still receive them?
Thankyou, any help will be appreciated!!
Reply 1
hi, I am going through the exact same thing. did you get any information?
Reply 2
hi I am going through the exact same thing, did you get any information on this?
Original post by eram223
Hi, I am unsure of whether I can still receive my SFE payments. I have just started Year 3 of my nursing degree at Uni, however, I am still awaiting an appeal outcome from the end of year 2 for one of my assessments. Because of this, I cannot register onto year 3 but I still have to attend lectures and complete any work in case of my appeal being upheld. Does this mean I wont get paid any student finance until my appeal decision has been made or can I still receive them?
Thankyou, any help will be appreciated!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending