The Student Room Group

Compliance team Childcare grant

Hello. Has anyone been through this situation as I am going crazy. I have applied for the childcare grant on 2022/2023. I was approved. My daughter which is 9 had a nanny that was looking after her a few hours a week. I may I have received an email from compliance team that I need to send the contract for the childcare provider, my bank statements and invoices. Sincerely I do not have the invoices, I had never knew that I will need them and I am a little trustly and not always asked for them. I did provide them with bank statements and contract with the childcare provider. Since May I had to make other arrangements as I can not afford to pay that money by miself as I believe the childminder can not request payments as she is checked I am not sure as she has not said anything. I have a daughter that finished in June GSCE's and now that she is going to college she can look after my little one in the afternoon. I have also applied for Childcare grant for next year 2023-2024 when I have applied for student finance. Now I have received an email from. The compliance team that they need to have a telephone interview with me about student finance application for 2023-2024. Has anyone been on this situation. I do not know how to tell them or to cancel the application as I do not need Childcare grant for next year also half of the amount from this year is still in the account as never used. I have never knew it will be so much trouble in applying for this. I never had childcare grant for the first year I struggled with my daughter but I managed until someone advised to apply as I can pay someone to look after. If I knew I would have carried on like that without any childcare grant. Can anyone advise.
Original post by Alinaanabella
Hello. Has anyone been through this situation as I am going crazy. I have applied for the childcare grant on 2022/2023. I was approved. My daughter which is 9 had a nanny that was looking after her a few hours a week. I may I have received an email from compliance team that I need to send the contract for the childcare provider, my bank statements and invoices. Sincerely I do not have the invoices, I had never knew that I will need them and I am a little trustly and not always asked for them. I did provide them with bank statements and contract with the childcare provider. Since May I had to make other arrangements as I can not afford to pay that money by miself as I believe the childminder can not request payments as she is checked I am not sure as she has not said anything. I have a daughter that finished in June GSCE's and now that she is going to college she can look after my little one in the afternoon. I have also applied for Childcare grant for next year 2023-2024 when I have applied for student finance. Now I have received an email from. The compliance team that they need to have a telephone interview with me about student finance application for 2023-2024. Has anyone been on this situation. I do not know how to tell them or to cancel the application as I do not need Childcare grant for next year also half of the amount from this year is still in the account as never used. I have never knew it will be so much trouble in applying for this. I never had childcare grant for the first year I struggled with my daughter but I managed until someone advised to apply as I can pay someone to look after. If I knew I would have carried on like that without any childcare grant. Can anyone advise.

Hi there,

You would be best contacting us directly in regards to this so that the Compliance team can look into this for you and help explain this process.

0300 100 0607

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending