The Student Room Group

Help with dissertation!

Hi guys,
I created this forum to get help with my dissertation which is due in a few months. I struggle with assignments as it is (uni life probably wasn't for me but it is almost finished now) I will be posting each hurdle I come across :smile: My lecturers are useless, can you believe one of them said to me they can't help me and I need to look for support elsewhere. Sometimes a strangers help is better.

Anyways, I am doing my dissertation on anxiety and how it affects students and younger people. How can I word this in a better sophisticated research title?
I am doing my dissertation
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,
I created this forum to get help with my dissertation which is due in a few months. I struggle with assignments as it is (uni life probably wasn't for me but it is almost finished now) I will be posting each hurdle I come across :smile: My lecturers are useless, can you believe one of them said to me they can't help me and I need to look for support elsewhere. Sometimes a strangers help is better.

Anyways, I am doing my dissertation on anxiety and how it affects students and younger people. How can I word this in a better sophisticated research title?

Please ignore the I am doing my dissertation... I don't know why it repeated this sentence LOL
Can you go to your unis student support service instead
Reply 3
Please ignore the I am doing my dissertation... I don't know why it repeated this sentence LOL

Hello,,did you manage to complete your dissertation or need any help? I was able to complete quite successfully.
(Original post by Risper)Hello,,did you manage to complete your dissertation or need any help? I was able to complete quite successfully.

Hi, I haven't started on it yet. I hope you can help.
Reply 5
Yes, i can help with that.
Reply 6
Hi guys,

request an extension on your assignments, to allow you more time to write the best essays you can. If you do apply for extensions, don't wait for them to get back to you to start though. You will need to be organised so you should create plans for all your essays, perhaps using bullet points listing how you are going to write the essay, what is going to go where etc. You should follow your learning outcome, don't waste time on anything that your learning outcome does not specify.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending