The Student Room Group

My Crush

Okay, guys, my crush on my teacher has gotten so severe. I can't form two sentences around her and I don't know what to do or who to talk to about it.
Get over it, understand non negotiables of life
I understand your feelings and what you are going through. I will respond by asking you the following questions.
1. How old is your teacher?
2. Does she have a family (husband and/or kids)?
3. How old are you?
4. Do you think crushing on your teacher is ethical?
5. Does crushing on your teacher affect your performance in class?
6. How would you feel if your child tells you that he has a crush on her teacher?
If you can find the answers to the above questions, then you will see how crushing on your teacher will affect your life and academic performance.
Original post by Tutor.John
I understand your feelings and what you are going through. I will respond by asking you the following questions.
3. How old are you?
6. How would you feel if your child tells you that he has a crush on her teacher?
If you can find the answers to the above questions, then you will see how crushing on your teacher will affect your life and academic performance.

Thank you for actually trying to help, unlike other people.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for actually trying to help, unlike other people.

That wasn't helping.

It doesn't matter how old your teacher is, or whether she has a family. If you have a crush on her you think about why; is it just hormones running wild or is it because you don't have a mother figure in your life? If it's the former ignore it, if the latter, then that's what you address; anything else, you are putting this teacher's career at risk.

No matter how nice she is, she won't be interested and you're just one of many pupils she'll deal with through her job.
Original post by bhoot
Go and ask her out. Simple as drinking water.

I'll pass
Original post by Tutor.John
3. How old are you?

Part 4.

?? You can't control your crush..
3 weeks later..
Did u ask her out?
Original post by Bacterium 2.0
3 weeks later..
Did u ask her out?

Of course not 🫥

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending