The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Conditional Offer for Foundation Year

I have received a conditional offer at Uni of Sheffield providing successful completion of interview and tests. I have no idea what this means as most of the examples for conditional offers I see are about expected grades but I’m not doing any exams, I’ve finished college two years ago. If anyone has any insight or has experienced this, it would be fantastic to chat!
Email admissions to clarify your conditions, this could be a mistake on their behalf. Unless you don't meet the grades required, then they may think you're resitting. Either way email or call them (call is deffo way faster).
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
It could be an error or it could be (say if you have unusual or no quals) their way of checking you are a good fit for the course. Check with them.
Original post by Kayla_27
I have received a conditional offer at Uni of Sheffield providing successful completion of interview and tests. I have no idea what this means as most of the examples for conditional offers I see are about expected grades but I’m not doing any exams, I’ve finished college two years ago. If anyone has any insight or has experienced this, it would be fantastic to chat!

Hey, did you ever get any update on this? In literally the exact same boat down to a T (Sheffield, foundation year, conditional offer ok interview&tests) so any info you can give would be super helpful if you're willing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending