The Student Room Group

How do I approach this guy?

So he works at my local cinema and I've only seen him twice, I think he's new. I think he's really cute and I've only spoken to him twice briefly, once to get food and once at the ticket gate and he was really nice. He always smiles at me when he sees me but he probably is like that with every visitor so I don't know if he finds me attractive or anything. I'm too scared to say anything like what if he has a girlfriend or is too young or doesn't like me or what if he does like me and ends up approaching me? I've never had a boyfriend before and I'm scared. I've kind of been avoiding the cinema because of this, telling myself there's no movies I want to watch which is true but there are a few I wouldn't mind seeing. I always do this if I find someone attractive and nothing ends up happening because I don't have the guts to approach them and they never approach me. I feel like I'm going to be single for life 😭
Listen I'm going to tell you alittle secret, girls have a higher success rate when it comes to asking out guys. Ask him if he would like to see a movie with you sometime, and if he says no, done. No hard feelings, and if he says no, so what?
Original post by EllieDaysx
Listen I'm going to tell you alittle secret, girls have a higher success rate when it comes to asking out guys. Ask him if he would like to see a movie with you sometime, and if he says no, done. No hard feelings, and if he says no, so what?

I should ask him that but I don't have the guts plus I went there 2 weeks ago and he wasn't even there 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending