The Student Room Group
like im looking for side jobs or anything i can do that isnt full time
Original post by i.hate.gcses
I want to become a millionaire but don't know how to begin. Does anyone know any ways to earn lots of money fast?

If there was, we'd all be millionaires.
Reply 3
I want to become a millionaire but don't know how to begin. Does anyone know any ways to earn lots of money fast?

Put £10 on a series of bets as a 100,000/1 accumulator.
It's risky but would get you to be a millionaire quickly.

Have you considered crypto or dropshipping?

Instant gratificiation. There is no easy way to earn money, and there is no fast way to do it either. The main ways someone becomes a millionaire is either via inheritance, investment, businesses or products. If you can build something worth buying or you can invest in ways that can make you millions, then that's how you become a millionaire. No-one can provide you a concrete result, so this thread will just be ambiguous replies. The only people that know are the millionaires themselves, and I'd assume they'd also be quite vague or base it on a bit of luck too.
Go on who wants to be a millionaire :smile:
like im looking for side jobs or anything i can do that isnt full time

Yeah you're not gonna become a millionaire by doing part time side jobs 😂😂

Don't go to uni. (serious)
Don't we all, bro.
The quickest route in the UK is to obtain lots of property as a generally appreciating asset.

Apply yourself as a candidate for the TV show 'Who wants to be a millionaire' to participate in, try your luck and test your knowledge to see whether it is a million worth.
Reply 11
Original post by normaw
If there was, we'd all be millionaires.

They are but high gain high risk!
Reply 12
Original post by Quady
Put £10 on a series of bets as a 100,000/1 accumulator.
It's risky but would get you to be a millionaire quickly.
Have you considered crypto or dropshipping?

So far my experience Crypto high risk you better do short rather than long term quick in and out work out the path and trend

Latest

Trending

Trending