The Student Room Group

study abroad canada

Has anyone studied in quebec canada and how did they go about their study permit and caq. I will be going to there this year and need all the guidance and help possible.
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone studied in quebec canada and how did they go about their study permit and caq. I will be going to there this year and need all the guidance and help possible.

anyone please, I need to what to expect.
(Original post by Anonymous)anyone please, I need to what to expect.

hii, im planning on studying in quebec canada this year too and i have applied for my caq and it got approved a few days ago. applying for the caq was pretty straighforward as there is directions on how to do so on the website plus documents needed dependin on where youre from and what not.
Reply 3
Original post by adiiiiiiiisa
(Original post by Anonymous)anyone please, I need to what to expect.

hii, im planning on studying in quebec canada this year too and i have applied for my caq and it got approved a few days ago. applying for the caq was pretty straighforward as there is directions on how to do so on the website plus documents needed dependin on where youre from and what not.

how long are you planning to stay in Canada and do you have to submit a study visa
I am staying two semesters and I am currently trying to fill out the permit
i’m also staying in canada for the year so two semesters too:smile:
what uni are u going to?
and i have an italian passport but since i’m staying for more than 6 months i’ve gotta apply for the study permit too
Reply 5
Original post by adiiiiiiiisa
i’m also staying in canada for the year so two semesters too:smile:
what uni are u going to?
and i have an italian passport but since i’m staying for more than 6 months i’ve gotta apply for the study permit too

PM xoxo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending