The Student Room Group

Interview for nursery job

Hi has anyone ever had a interview for nursery job and type questions did they ask. Thank you
Original post by x-ayisha-x
Hi has anyone ever had a interview for nursery job and type questions did they ask. Thank you

I worked in a couple of nurseries a while back (and had interviews at quite a few more).
They asked about any experience I had, what sort of activities I would provide for children of certain ages, how would I deal with the children who displayed unwanted behaviour etc.
Reply 2
Original post by Emma:-)
I worked in a couple of nurseries a while back (and had interviews at quite a few more).
They asked about any experience I had, what sort of activities I would provide for children of certain ages, how would I deal with the children who displayed unwanted behaviour etc.

thank you
thank you

Have you had an interview yet?
Reply 4
Have you had an interview yet?

yeah i have
yeah i have

How did it go?
Reply 6
How did it go?

It went really well and I was scared when walked in. They only asked about my experience, what qualities I can bring, how I would I engage children and about outdoor play. Thank you for asking
Reply 7
It went really well and I was scared when walked in. They only asked about my experience, what qualities I can bring, how I would I engage children and about outdoor play. Thank you for asking

They said I would hear back on Thursday the day I give it but not heard anything yet.
Reply 8
They said I would hear back on Thursday the day I give it but not heard yet

do still work in nursery and have ever done open university
They said I would hear back on Thursday the day I give it but not heard anything yet.

There's still chance yet then. If you haven't heard by the middle of the week then I'd chase them up. But hopefully you should have heard by then.
do still work in nursery and have ever done open university

I don't work in a nursery any more. I haven't done for a few years now. But I know of others that still do work in nurseries. And no I haven't done the open university.
There's still chance yet then. If you haven't heard by the middle of the week then I'd chase them up. But hopefully you should have heard by then.

yeah i will do thank you and its the easter break for that nusery so closed for two weeks so might hear back after that.
I don't work in a nursery any more. I haven't done for a few years now. But I know of others that still do work in nurseries. And no I haven't done the open university.

ok that fine and if dont mind me asking what do you do the now
ok that fine and if dont mind me asking what do you do the now

I work in a warehouse now. I work in the despatch office dealing with the drivers.
I work in a warehouse now. I work in the despatch office dealing with the drivers.

thats good and hope you enjoy your job

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending