The Student Room Group

Dissertation advice.

Hello! I'm using this as a last resort to obtain some additional feedback for a title for my BA History degree dissertation.
The title itself is currently 'Analysing the interrelated impacts of Colonialism and Apartheid on Economic, Social and Political Sectors in South Africa'
I'm potentially open to change this title if there's one that better encompasses or better suits the idea. If anyone could contribute to me some ideas on this title whether or not it's good or bad? Additionally if you have an idea which you think is better than my topic but is relatively similar I'm willing to engage on that front.
Once again apologies for infiltrating this without a completely justifiable cause its just difficult to find places with the ability to discuss on things such as this. Please get in touch with this if u can help.

Thanks and much appreciated.
'Analysing the interrelated impacts of Colonialism and Apartheid on Economic, Social and Political Sectors in South Africa'

The title seems fine to me (without knowing the subject matter).

My only thought was that "analysing" can be quite a bland word - could be replaced with another active verb e.g. examining, exploring, tracing, unpacking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending