The Student Room Group

Help!!!

My toast is always coming out of the toaster dirty! It seems to be covered in all sorts of muck and grime. I know this isn't the most serious of issues but I'm slightly worried that this could lead to some sort of infection. Any help would be appreciated! :u:

Sincerely
J.P. Cubert
have you tried emptying the crumb tray? If this doesn;t work and all else fails i advise u get a new toaster!
Original post by MadisonBailey06
have you tried emptying the crumb tray? If this doesn;t work and all else fails i advise u get a new toaster!

This might be it. Thank you for your generous advice, it was kind of you to take the time out of your busy day to help a fellow like myself out! I'll make sure to update you on this toaster debacle once it reaches its conclusion. Have a splendid day!

With gratitude
J.P. Cubert
Original post by J.P. Cubert
This might be it. Thank you for your generous advice, it was kind of you to take the time out of your busy day to help a fellow like myself out! I'll make sure to update you on this toaster debacle once it reaches its conclusion. Have a splendid day!

With gratitude
J.P. Cubert

haha no probs youre very well spoken are u like the son of a tory or sumn lol
Original post by MadisonBailey06
haha no probs youre very well spoken are u like the son of a tory or sumn lol

Haha! No, not a tory, let alone the son of one! As a med student from a long line of libdem supporters, I loathe the torys and what they've done to our noble NHS. However, I can understand how my manner of speech may give that impression! Once again many thanks for your assistance with my issue

Sincerely
J.P. Cubert
Original post by J.P. Cubert
Haha! No, not a tory, let alone the son of one! As a med student from a long line of libdem supporters, I loathe the torys and what they've done to our noble NHS. However, I can understand how my manner of speech may give that impression! Once again many thanks for your assistance with my issue

Sincerely
J.P. Cubert

im just glad u aint a tory lol - good on you bro and yes they want to friggin privatise the NHS which is about the only good thing about the UK lol so im very glad to hear you are not a tory! And good look with your medical studying!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending