The Student Room Group

Women what are your experiences of Speed Dating?

For those women here that have done speed dating how did you find the men that you met? Did you date any of the men? Is it a good way to meet serious men who want a long term relationship?
Anyone?
Got no idea and I'm not a woman.

But I am looking for a serious relationship, you know getting a joint mortgage, joint bank account, making cute little babies, the works.

Why not try Tinder? Or alternatively stand outside in a public place holding a sign asking for a serious man to have a serious conversation about a serious subject 😁
Original post by jay2013
Got no idea and I'm not a woman.

But I am looking for a serious relationship, you know getting a joint mortgage, joint bank account, making cute little babies, the works.

Why not try Tinder? Or alternatively stand outside in a public place holding a sign asking for a serious man to have a serious conversation about a serious subject 😁

looks like you're trying to be funny to win an award!
Original post by Saeed23
looks like you're trying to be funny to win an award!

Who says I'm trying 😄
Anyways, am I wrong with the advice? Put down in your Tinder bio that you're looking for a serious man looking for a long term relationship. With the sign she's being direct and to the point. Life is too short.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending