The Student Room Group

Driving test star next week advice plsssssssssssssss

driving instructor not take me to test drive I think he want more money spending more lesson with him, I did a mock test with a other coach

I don't have any car. There is no way to rent a car

I am in London, England, or I don’t know if that kind person can help me and give me some advice. I feel like I want to die now.

I really need everyone's help. I feel very helpless at the moment, and now I feel that the whole person is not in a good state. In the early days, I originally planned to learn how to drive to go to work. Go home early to rest, the situation is like this. I have studied for 60 hours with my coach, but my coach has not allowed me to take the driving test, but learning to drive is a very expensive fee. I have tried many methods, and the exam next week is coming soon, but I am an ordinary office worker, but this damn coach wants me to pay more to keep me in class, and I have no friends around me, nor I am very familiar with colleagues and so on. I don’t know if that kind person can help me。
Original post by Tears789000000
driving instructor not take me to test drive I think he want more money spending more lesson with him, I did a mock test with a other coach

I don't have any car. There is no way to rent a car

I am in London, England, or I don’t know if that kind person can help me and give me some advice. I feel like I want to die now.

I really need everyone's help. I feel very helpless at the moment, and now I feel that the whole person is not in a good state. In the early days, I originally planned to learn how to drive to go to work. Go home early to rest, the situation is like this. I have studied for 60 hours with my coach, but my coach has not allowed me to take the driving test, but learning to drive is a very expensive fee. I have tried many methods, and the exam next week is coming soon, but I am an ordinary office worker, but this damn coach wants me to pay more to keep me in class, and I have no friends around me, nor I am very familiar with colleagues and so on. I don’t know if that kind person can help me。

Did the one you did a mock test with think you needed more lessons or did he think you were ready for a test?
My other coach was telling I’m ready for driving test and i proved him. He still saying no to me
My other coach was telling I’m ready for driving test and i proved him. He still saying no to me

Well, ultimately it's up to you when you take your test, my instructor wanted me to put mine off for a while but I couldn't get a different slot, and I passed. I always did rubbish on the mocks.
The thing is I don’t have a car how can I going on the test
You contact another driving instructor and explain you've been let down by this one and think they are trying to rip you off.
The thing is I don’t have a car how can I going on the test

I have seen this happen a couple of times, there are so many instructors out there, one of them may be available for the time of your test - and they will get the money instead of your original instructor.
Is he refusing to take you/meet you with his car at the test centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending