The Student Room Group

Driving test

I have my driving test next week; my anxiety is through the roof; any advice or tips much appreciated thankyou
Ask your instructor for an hour-long lesson before your test. This'll give you the chance to have a last-minute practice, brush up on manoeuvres and loosen up a little bit. It's perfectly acceptable to let the examiner know if you have any additional support needs.

Get plenty of sleep the night before.
Original post by Emmalouiseoxox
I have my driving test next week; my anxiety is through the roof; any advice or tips much appreciated thankyou

you're not alone, i was ******** myself even when walking to the car i was shaking but as soon as i moved off it was alright and you just calm down and the nerves kind of make you a lot more focused. So just accept the nerves and I hope you'll pass.

Even after I passed, everytime i hop in my car im nervous asf 😂
Original post by MoDesignss
you're not alone, i was ******** myself even when walking to the car i was shaking but as soon as i moved off it was alright and you just calm down and the nerves kind of make you a lot more focused. So just accept the nerves and I hope you'll pass.

How nervous can you be? Everything I hop in mine, I'm good very comfortable seats.
Reply 4
its not even that big of a deal im sure you'll pass

Thankyou so much 🙏🤞
Original post by GetTwisted
How nervous can you be? Everything I hop in mine, I'm good very comfortable seats.

idk its mostly hills that scare me and the fact my gas pedal is the most sensitive thing ever, its either 3-4000rpm or idle 😂
idk its mostly hills that scare me and the fact my gas pedal is the most sensitive thing ever, its either 3-4000rpm or idle 😂

First car I got after passing was a 2L SUV a month ago. When I bought it, I hadn't driven since passing. I bought the car within 2 weeks of passing.
Reply 8
Have you done it yet ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending