The Student Room Group

Uni of Sheffield Crewe Flats (L)

Hello
I've recently book Crewe Flats flat L on the second floor
Does anyone have any experience Crewe Flats in general or even better flat L (all I know is that it has 6 beds, 1 bathroom and another toilet)
(edited 1 year ago)
I've booked flat S (on the second floor too I think?), I've heard a lot of mixed opinions on crewe in general tho
Hey, I think I'm in your flat :smile:
sorry I ment i'm in flat S my acount wont let me message
Original post by emily__rose
Hey, I think I'm in your flat :smile:

Hey, my account won’t let me message either :smile:
Original post by emily__rose
sorry I ment i'm in flat S my acount wont let me message

Np, lol :smile:)
Original post by kirstytxxx
I've booked flat S (on the second floor too I think?), I've heard a lot of mixed opinions on crewe in general tho

What sort of mixed options have you heard
I was thinking of going into flat L before someone else booked it as I saw your profile and I want some quiet flatmates that aren't really into drinking like me, maybe when the other rooms are released I may book in. I'm hoping maybe someone will reply with some more information as I am interested too ahah. the mixed opinions I heard were around big house parties but someone told me that was mainly during lockdown when people couldnt go out as much so I think crewe will probably be the quietest flat.
Original post by Emma_Handy
I was thinking of going into flat L before someone else booked it as I saw your profile and I want some quiet flatmates that aren't really into drinking like me, maybe when the other rooms are released I may book in. I'm hoping maybe someone will reply with some more information as I am interested too ahah. the mixed opinions I heard were around big house parties but someone told me that was mainly during lockdown when people couldnt go out as much so I think crewe will probably be the quietest flat.

Yh it would be really nice having you as a flat mate if you are able to book it and want too, the others seem quiet as well so hopefully it will be a really chill flat. Obviously lockdown is different but apparently people don't have big parties in accommodation and go out more. Hope you are able to book the flat. Before it was released I was checking every half hour. Not been able to find any other flat mates yet. I know its early but will be nice to know one more before moving in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending