The Student Room Group

Re-instatement Back into University

I'm currently in my 2nd year of University, and was withdrawn over Winter Break from my course as a result of a debt of my first year fees. The Registry team had told me to pay the debt off in order to be re-instated. I actually did so in February 2023, and after giving assurances that I have actively attended lectures, did my assignments during Term 1, they are now Interrupting me to start 2nd Year again in September 2023. However, I've already worked hard for the past 6 months, and have continued to attend my lectures(the director of the programme and my tutor can testify for this), and had my 2nd year Tuition Fees Application accepted back in October before being withdrawn cause of the debt. How do I convince my university to re-instate me back into the University in the 22/23 Academic year instead of Interrupting me. They've already sent a Change of Circumstances form to SLC to Interrupt me for the year, but I need the University to send a Change of Circumstances for this current academic year in order for me to be re-instated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending