The Student Room Group

Do I need to sign the "No Previous UK Study ... Declaration Form"?

Hi all!

I've got a conditional offer for a postgraduate course in Cambridge, commencing this October. As an EU citizen, who has not studied or lived in the UK before, I need to upload this (link) document in the self-service portal, as explained in the offer conditions:

"You must upload a scanned copy of the current or most recent Tier 4 or Student visa issued for UK study and any valid UK visa or status in any immigration category. This should be the Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) and not the temporary entry vignette in your passport, if applicable. If you have a digital immigration status, including under the EU Settlement Scheme, please upload. You should select the 'Immigration - Post-offer' category when uploading these documents. If you have not previously studied in the UK, and do not have a valid UK visa or immigration status please upload the ‘No Previous UK Study or Current UK Visa/ Immigration Status Declaration Form’ document under the 'Immigration - Post-offer' category. This document can be downloaded here:

For further information about this condition, please see section 10.2 of 'A Guide to your Offer and its Conditions'."

This is probably a slightly stupid question, but: Do I have to sign this document or am I supposed to upload it as is?

I'm just asking because it seems like I cannot make any changes to the uploaded documents and if they are automatically processed, the document might not be recognised.

Does anybody here have experience with this?
Just upload the form.
The form states that uploading it is your agreement.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Just upload the form.
The form states that uploading it is your agreement.

Cool. Thank you very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending