The Student Room Group

Problem with declaration form

Hello,

I am going to be a 2nd-year student, but currently, I struggle to open the online declaration form that needs to be signed up as it fails to open. I tried different browsers but it is the same. Could you please help me with this problem?

Further, you also require me to provide my NI number, but unfortunately, I am not in the UK right now, and I remember leaving the letter with my NI number in my storage. Is there any way to find my NI number?

Thank you so much,

Dominik
Original post by dominikdangel
Hello,

I am going to be a 2nd-year student, but currently, I struggle to open the online declaration form that needs to be signed up as it fails to open. I tried different browsers but it is the same. Could you please help me with this problem?

Further, you also require me to provide my NI number, but unfortunately, I am not in the UK right now, and I remember leaving the letter with my NI number in my storage. Is there any way to find my NI number?

Thank you so much,

Dominik

Hi Dominik,

Are you applying for the Tuition Fee Loan only?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi Dominik,

Are you applying for the Tuition Fee Loan only?

Thanks, Graeme

Hello, yes. I already applied last year. For the second year, I am required to sign some papers and upload them but unfortunately cannot open the files.
Dominik
Original post by dominikdangel
Hello, yes. I already applied last year. For the second year, I am required to sign some papers and upload them but unfortunately cannot open the files.
Dominik

Thanks, I'm sorry you're not able to access these files.

If you're re-applying for funding in 23/24 the pages you need to complete are page 7 and 8 of this form: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1143898/eu_pr1a_form_2324_o.pdf

Please post this to us as soon as you're able and we'll get your application approved.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending