The Student Room Group

What do you think?

The guy I'm dating likes another girl on Instagram. He's 22, and I'm 20. Honestly, no matter how much someone said, it's just a like, so what if she likes, and you probably like other guys and follow them, etc. No, I don't follow other guys I don't know, I follow a few people that I know and they know me, I follow recipes, psychology, animals and I don't like. He follows some girls who are taking half-naked pictures, he follows one who is doing some kind of exercise in nature, and once she was filmed taking off her pants and in a thong and her butt is visible, then in that video she is holding her butt and bringing it closer to the camera. Honestly, it made me feel very cold from him, because it's really humiliating for me when I see that he likes like that. If he likes some little, beautiful, normal girls, it wouldn't bother me, because I like a beautiful and hot woman first and I have no problem with that, but this is really slutty and it's an indication to me that this girl is giving him a signal that she wants something with him. would want something with her without thinking. I don't know if I should tell him I'm not okay with that. I know we're not in a relationship and that he doesn't need to justify himself to me, but I don't want to have anything with a person who doesn't give me security, I'm also thinking of breaking up with him because it seems to me that he doesn't take me seriously. We rarely see each other because we are further away and he rarely responds to messages.
Huh? You said you’re dating but not in a relationship but you’re thinking of breaking up with him?

How can you break up with someone that you’re not in a relationship with??

If you’re newly dating then it’s not your place to say anything but you can mention it in conversation. Also, you can just stop dating him. If you’ve been dating for a while and things are getting serious, then you should be able to communicate your feelings to your soon-to-be partner. Your partner should understand why this bothers you, but some people don’t see the problem with liking half naked pic on insta, so you won’t know what his response would be unless you communicate, talk and ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending