The Student Room Group

Eligibility for post graduate (masters) loan

Hi,

I have never attended university for a postgraduate degree.

I have a bachelor's degree and I am a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA - ICAEW). As part of my graduate scheme, I gained my qualification under a level 7 apprenticeship with a multinational professional services firm.

I was wondering whether my professional qualification would make me ineligible for the post graduate loan.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by JE1988
Hi,

I have never attended university for a postgraduate degree.

I have a bachelor's degree and I am a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA - ICAEW). As part of my graduate scheme, I gained my qualification under a level 7 apprenticeship with a multinational professional services firm.

I was wondering whether my professional qualification would make me ineligible for the post graduate loan.

Hi there, What was the qualification you gained? Level 7 is the same level as some Masters. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
The qualification is the ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Original post by JE1988
The qualification is the ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).

Hi there, what university and course are you looking to apply for? When is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending