The Student Room Group

Question ?

Everytime I'm in a Relationship I feel insecure cause my boyfriend have girl as friends and I feel like Im not doing good enough for him .
Maybe its time to grow up because guys will have female friends. So you can either be insecure every time you date a guy or you can grow up, be strong and not let it bother you. Alternatively you can date girls because you probably won't be insecure about a girl's male friends.
Original post by Thatgirloniiiiii
Everytime I'm in a Relationship I feel insecure cause my boyfriend have girl as friends and I feel like Im not doing good enough for him .

If my girlfriend does the same thing, I would also be bothered. When someone is committed to someone, both partners should think before doing anything silly. Yeah, one can have friends and chill with them. But he/she shouldn't forget about the other half like how he/she is going to react towards those activities. So, there should be room for everything. Also, having trust is the biggest factor to maintain a relationship. Insecurity comes from having trust issues.
I can relate to how you're feeling. Insecurities in relationships can be tough to deal with, and it's easy to compare yourself to your partner's friends, especially if they're of the opposite gender. However, it's important to remember that your boyfriend is with you because he wants to be with you, and not because he's settling for less. You should focus on building your relationship with him and building your own self-confidence. It's also important to communicate your concerns with your boyfriend and see if you can find a way to address them together. Trust and open communication are key in any relationship, and addressing these feelings head-on can help you both grow stronger as a couple.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending