The Student Room Group

UCAS Confirming Uni choices and Finance

I've got 4/5 replies back from my universities and am waiting on Kings. But the thing is i dont really want to go Kings anyway but QMUL which i already got an offer for.

On UCAS, how do I confirm the 2 choices of my first and second uni???

Also, how do you do student finance and pay the uni the 9K etc???

Reply 1
Original post by Marysia W-Smith
I've got 4/5 replies back from my universities and am waiting on Kings. But the thing is i dont really want to go Kings anyway but QMUL which i already got an offer for.

On UCAS, how do I confirm the 2 choices of my first and second uni???

Also, how do you do student finance and pay the uni the 9K etc???

You can’t choose firm and insurance offers until either you have all your replies or you have withdrawn from a uni that hasn’t replied yet. I wouldn’t advise withdrawing unless you are 100% sure that Kings doesn’t interest you. It’s amazing how many students change their minds once it’s too late, and there really isn’t any rush.
As for organising SFE you can start now without having completely made up your mind You just need to put one of your choices on the form so that it is complete and can be processed. You can always edit this choice at a later date, but the sooner you get started the better because those that leave it to the last minute get caught up in the traffic jam and don’t always have the finance in place when uni starts in September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending