The Student Room Group

Working a week in arrears ( Runwood Homes)

Hi
I started working for a company on Sunday 2nd of April. Their payday is a Tuesday. Would the following Tuesday (4th) be the payday that i won't get paid or is that too soon. Would the 11th April be the one that's missed making my first pay be paid on the 18th?

I'm only asking as i assumed i would recieve ny pay on the 11th and nothing has been paid, no payslip sent to me etc. This is for a weekly paid job. I had to work two shifts of long days (8-8) for induction im not even sure if that's paid either

Thank you
Original post by Seedofaflower
Hi
I started working for a company on Sunday 2nd of April. Their payday is a Tuesday. Would the following Tuesday (4th) be the payday that i won't get paid or is that too soon. Would the 11th April be the one that's missed making my first pay be paid on the 18th?

I'm only asking as i assumed i would recieve ny pay on the 11th and nothing has been paid, no payslip sent to me etc. This is for a weekly paid job. I had to work two shifts of long days (8-8) for induction im not even sure if that's paid either

Thank you

It depends how long it takes you to get set up on their HR system. Almost certainly not Tue 4th, probably Tue 11th, if you arrive with all the right paperwork and their Payroll is efficient, maybe 18th though.
Original post by threeportdrift
It depends how long it takes you to get set up on their HR system. Almost certainly not Tue 4th, probably Tue 11th, if you arrive with all the right paperwork and their Payroll is efficient, maybe 18th though.

Hi, thanks for your comment.

No payment was made or no payslip sent this week so I'm not sure, I'm now assuming the 18th. But all my paperwork was handed in on my 1st shift that Sunday so don't understand the delay

But thank you for your comment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending