The Student Room Group

Have guys fallen hard after one date?

I went on a date last week with this guy and I went into it with no expectations. He said he’s only in the country for a few more months and was looking for someone to show him around. Knowing this I thought it was gonna be very friendly and nothing more. However, we instantaneously clicked and the chemistry was crazy. We stayed at the bar we met up at for hours and then decided to go back to his. We did sleep together but even after that we stayed together until the next afternoon and just talked for hours. We even planned to get lunch the next day but ended up staying in bed. I’ve been on many first dates before and have also had many hook ups. But this one just felt so different. The way we just spoke all night and cuddled, the way he told me about his life and asked me about mine, the way he held my hand and kissed me all night, walked me home the next afternoon. There were moments where we would just stare into each other’s eyes and smile. I’ve been treated like **** by so many guys before no matter how many green flags there are I try not to fall too quick. But I’ve become obsessed with him and don’t wanna see anyone else for the time being.

I’m travelling for the next month and I won’t see him until May but we have messaged back and forth since then and are definitely meeting up after. I just wanna know if any guys have fallen after the first date/ experiences like this.
Original post by Anonymous
I went on a date last week with this guy and I went into it with no expectations. He said he’s only in the country for a few more months and was looking for someone to show him around. Knowing this I thought it was gonna be very friendly and nothing more. However, we instantaneously clicked and the chemistry was crazy. We stayed at the bar we met up at for hours and then decided to go back to his. We did sleep together but even after that we stayed together until the next afternoon and just talked for hours. We even planned to get lunch the next day but ended up staying in bed. I’ve been on many first dates before and have also had many hook ups. But this one just felt so different. The way we just spoke all night and cuddled, the way he told me about his life and asked me about mine, the way he held my hand and kissed me all night, walked me home the next afternoon. There were moments where we would just stare into each other’s eyes and smile. I’ve been treated like **** by so many guys before no matter how many green flags there are I try not to fall too quick. But I’ve become obsessed with him and don’t wanna see anyone else for the time being.

I’m travelling for the next month and I won’t see him until May but we have messaged back and forth since then and are definitely meeting up after. I just wanna know if any guys have fallen after the first date/ experiences like this.

Yeah it came to the point where with my partner I couldn’t handle blushing and going red on the cheeks all the time I still do :colondollar:
No. Absolutely not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending