The Student Room Group

Where should i go to University?

Hey everyone!

I was just accepted to Notre Dame, Boston College, Northeastern
Waitlisted to Cornell, Boston University and Georgetown
I have offers for Bristol, Bath and York in the UK

I am having a difficult time making a decision. Where would be best place for me to go with good career prospects and an enjoyable Uni experience?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey everyone!

I am having a difficult time making a decision. Where would be best place for me to go with good career prospects and an enjoyable Uni experience?

It depends. You have some great choices - but they're very different.

What are you looking for in your university experience? What's your major? What kind of university are you looking for?
Original post by ry7xsfa
It depends. You have some great choices - but they're very different.

What are you looking for in your university experience? What's your major? What kind of university are you looking for?

I am studying politics/PPE and i would like to have a community on campus but be near a city with good night life but i wouldn't mind giving that up if it meant I would get the best education in my subject
Original post by Anonymous
Hey everyone!

Hi,

Congratulations on all your offers! Choosing a uni can be really tricky as there are so many factors to your decision! I'm not sure if you are a UK or international student, but I'd recommend checking out our web pages for careers support (UK and International). These pages have lots of useful info on how York supports students to achieve their career goals.

In terms of student life, we are a campus university, so everything you need is all in one place - accommodation, study spaces, social hangouts etc. We're also close to the city centre where there's so much going on! York always has a buzz and because it's a tourist-friendly city, there are loads of cafes, bars and activities for students to enjoy. Explore our blog posts written by current students to get some more insight into life at York.

I hope wherever you go, you'll have the best university experience! If you have any questions about York, feel free to drop us a message.

Hazel :smile:
University of York

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending