The Student Room Group

fourth year in student accomodation?

so i lived with my friends but they've all graduated and i have another year left at uni but unfortunately do not have anyone to live with for the following year. i was looking into student accommodation and i saw that they do returning student accom but the thing is i would be in fourth year and they would all be first years? is this okay? like i won't be going out with them at all cuz I'll be too busy with work but like idk if 18 year olds would feel comfortable with a 23 year old in the flat with them
unfortunately the uni does not do like year specific accomodation so i would most likely be with first years
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. In future, please double check to see if your thread would be better suited in another area. Thank-you!
Original post by Anonymous
so i lived with my friends but they've all graduated and i have another year left at uni but unfortunately do not have anyone to live with for the following year. i was looking into student accommodation and i saw that they do returning student accom but the thing is i would be in fourth year and they would all be first years? is this okay? like i won't be going out with them at all cuz I'll be too busy with work but like idk if 18 year olds would feel comfortable with a 23 year old in the flat with them

Hi Anonymous,
It may be worth looking at private student accommodation as an alternative. You could opt for a studio if you didn't want to share a flat or request to be placed in a flat with other people in their final year of university. It entirely depends on what you're comfortable with. Definitely get in touch with the accommodation team at whatever property you are interested in and see what they say.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending